No products in the basket.
- Manufactured with a pressed steel outer casing.
- Automatic Arc-Force circuitry makes this unit suitable for arc welding a variety of rods including rutile, basic and stainless steel from Ø1.6mm to Ø4mm.
- Fan cooled DC power supply for MIG welding, suitable to weld steel, stainless steel, copper, nickel, titanium and their alloys.
- Includes rocker switch to allow operator to switch between MIG and arc welding modes.
- Thermal overload protection which automatically switches unit off when it exceeds maximum temperature.
- Fully functional front panel with self explanatory pictures for each dial and switch, making this easier and accessible to use.
- Current and voltage switches to allow control of current and voltage.
- Wire feed control used to control the speed of wire fed through the torch during welding.
- Burn back time control allows the operator to manually choose desired length of electrode wire which protrudes from torch after welding.
- Polarity change terminals allow the operator to change polarity of welding torch depending on whether the applications are MIG welding or flux-cored welding.
- Includes 3mtr MIG torch, 2.5mtr earth cable, gas hose and regulator and 0.6/0.8mm contact tips.