No products in the basket.
Do you weld or/and fabricate and use grinding disc’s? Have you ever used grinding disc that don’t last? The ultra long life grinding disc last 20% longer than other top performers saving users times and money.
When we need to constantly change a disc in a angle grinder it increases down time needing us to source more supplies. This leaves us the productive meaning users take longer to finish work. Plus it puts a larger whole in the pocket.
Rustung have created a grinding disc that last longer so you can get on with work without interruption creating more time to carry out more work.
- Used for medium/ high power angle machines, displaying the best performance.
- Used for high stress working, excellent abrasive performance, high stability.
- Metal grinding disc provides a high burr removal capability of the general types of iron and steel to give maximum performance and long life.
- Metal grinding especially profile plates, rebar and steel structures, such as iron and steels. Its generally used in surface grinding, rust removal, welding burrs also in processes like grinding of corners and burring after iron foundry operations.
- Perfect abrasive performance and extra durability on application of steel.
Made to European manufacturing standards.
(Date Stamped 2019)